Food availability and affordability for every Filipino family through excellent extension services in agriculture and fisheries.
Empowerment and building capacities of agriculture and fisheries stakeholders for sustainable development.
Our Performance Pledge
We, the officials and employees of the Agricultural Training Institute (ATI), commit to:
- Cultivate a sense of commitment and teamwork among employees;
- Ensure utmost transparency, accountability, and partnership in our operations;
- Facilitate the flow of information, technology, and other services such as resources management, center management and network establishment, systems standardization, and certification of extension providers to customers and stakeholders;
- Guarantee client-oriented, gender-sensitive, demand-driven, cost-effective, proactive and participatory interventions for local government units to empower farmers and fisherfolk to become more competitive in the global community;
- Comply to customer’s quality requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ATI’s quality management system thru participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Serve you promptly, efficiently, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without noon break;
- Value every citizen’s comments, suggestions, and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-abled, pregnant women, and senior citizens; and
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities, and services through our website https://ati.da.gov.ph/ati-4a/ and www.e-extension.gov.ph.
All these we pledge, because YOU deserve no less.
Our Frontline Services
- Accreditation of Extension Service Providers
- Provision of Extension Grants
- Provision of IEC Materials and e-Learning Courses
- Provision of Scholarship Programs
- Dormitory and Training Room Services
Feedback and Redress Mechanisms
Please let us know how we have served you. You may accomplish our Customer Satisfaction Survey or feedback form and send them through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office landline at tel. nos. (046) 419-0210 or talk to our Officer of the Day. If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by the Officer of the Day at the Public Assistance & Complaints (Ask Me) Desk.
THANK YOU for helping us continuously improve our services.